This is one of those trends where on first thought I said, “over my dead body” and then later thought “They aren’t that bad!!!”
I don’t normally follow the latest trends blindly… I usually take from them what suits me and my style and leave the other ones for the fashion victims!!!…. but I could just not resist the floral pants this season!!! They are just so girly and fun!. Pair them with polka dots, stripes, or simply pair them with a white t shirt for a foolproof look….
Here are a few other ideas on how to wear this trend:
1. Neutrals: Wear them with a neutral sweater for a more preppy look….Pants by: Diane von Furstenberg.
2. Matchy Match: Wear a solid colored top that is in your floral pants to create a look that will stylishly take you from the office to after-five events…. Pants by: Vanessa Bruno Athé
3. Bright: Wear them with a pop of colour for a more fun and young look! But make sure you pair them with neutral heels and bag! …… Pants by: 3.1 Phillip Lim.
4. White Shirt: Keep your look monochrome, by teaming them with a crisp white shirt and simple accessories for a more sophisticated look….Pants by: Thakoon.
5. California Style: Pair them with a loose t-shirt and platform sandals for a casual nonchalant look…. Pants by: Elizabeth and James.
6. Blazer: Pairing your pants with a blazer gives you a more serious look… Pants by: Prabal Gurung.
7. Black and White: When everything fails you can always wear them with your trusted black blazer and white t-shirt!…. Pants by: Étoile Isabel Marant.
All pants and looks are via NET-A-PORTER.COM